Water Transfer Operators needed in East Texas.
Applicants must have at least 1 years’ experience with Water Transfer. Applicants with previous training and or certifications in Safeland or H2S will be a big plus.
Basic Job Description:
- Operate and monitor frac pumps/compressors.
- Connect and monitor hoses.
- Load and unload material and equipment.
- Monitor pump fuel levels.
- Monitor pond, pit or tank water levels.
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience with Water Transfer
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to work outside in varying weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work overtime required.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen
- Must be able to pass a case-by-case pre-employment background check
- Online Job Application Link:
Please send a text message with your FIRST & LAST name plus the phrase [ETXWTO] to (479)-262-2734
Equal Opportunity Employer