VehiCare is a subsidiary of Clarke Power Services, Inc.
Truck Mechanic-VehiCare Fleet Maintenance Solutions
Repairs and maintains customer vehicles and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and other equipment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform PMI's on tractors, trailers and other diesel powered equipment. Perform all types of engine, brake, drive train, electrical, and A/C repairs. Test drive vehicles under 26,000 GVW.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One year certificate from college or technical school, with a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience, OR five years on the job experience and training that includes a minimum of three years repair experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver's license, ASE Certification in PMI and Brakes at the time of hire or promotion OR must obtain certification(s) within 12 months of hire date or promotion.
Some of our Benefits include:
• Competitive Wages & Regular Reviews for Increase
• Medical & Dental Benefits that start the first day of the month after you’re hired
• Health Savings Account with Company Contribution
• Company Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short Term Disability
• 9 Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation Time
• Fantastic 401 (k) Plan- Clarke contributes dollar amount equal to 3% of your gross wages each week to your 401 (k) plan, starting the first day of the month after you’re hired, and this company contribution is vested at 100% right from the start! Yes, you receive 3% more than your earnings each week and it’s put directly into your 401 (k)!