- LA |
- Jobs |
- Terminal Operator-Sugarland, LA
Terminal Operator-Sugarland, LA
The Terminal Operator position is an individual contributor role based out of the Sugarland, LA facility. The successful candidate is an individual that is highly motivated and qualified to work at a MSTA regulated facility as dictated by the USCG (United States Coast Guard) and DOT (Department of Transportation) Operator Qualification Standards.
The the successful candidate will also be required to work a rotating 7x7 shift work schedule which includes overtime , holidays, nights and weekends as necessary.
Additional day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily Pipeline stations checks
- Dock operations duties
- Accurately measuring crude oil movements, entering tickets in the system (Synthesis) and conducting monthly tank inspections
- Providing updates and reviews of local operating procedures
- Participating in various daily, monthly, quarterly and annual inspections
- Performing housekeeping and oversight/maintenance of location supplies