Superior Energy Services – Completion Services, a Superior Energy Services Company, has the technology, resources and experience to deliver effective sand control and stimulation services in any downhole condition. Challenging completions on the shelf, in deepwater and in ultra-deepwater arenas demand state-of-the-art technology that reduces risk, increases completion efficiencies and maximizes production. Superior Energy's field proven best-in-class sand control tools and stimulation services minimize risk, reduce completion costs and deliver optimized completions. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
Superior Completions Services is seeking a Skid Equipment Operator to join our team.
The Skid Equipment Operator is responsible for the mobilization of equipment and skids as well as equipment maintenance and repair on offshore oil rigs. This position is an offshore position and is a 14 day on/7 day off schedule with the possibility of overtime in the shop when work is available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the mobilization of equipment
- Assists with the pre job and post job inspections and testing of the fluid pumps, thermal fluid units (pertains to offshore district only) and other ancillary equipment by completing pre and post job inspection forms
- Assists with the maintenance and general upkeep of the fluid pumps, thermal fluid units (pertains to offshore district only), and related equipment under supervision.
- Performs shop housekeeping duties such as cleaning shop floors and units
- Assists Maintenance personnel with their duties as directed
- Expedites the procurement of tools, parts and equipment by performing "hot shot" runs as required
- Capable of performing basic pump operation duties unsupervised
- Maintains a safe work area or job site by following Superior Energy Services' Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental (QHSE) and Standard Operating (SOP's) procedures manuals
- If carrying a Commercial Driver's License (CDL), duties and responsibilities include driving, logging, performing inspections, etc. in accordance with appropriate Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
- Equipment Operation experience required; Oilfield Equipment, Heavy Machinery or other Mechanical Equipment (Operation of Pumping Equipment highly valued)
- Must be 21 Years of age or older and possess a valid driver's license and clean Motor Vehicle Report (Class A CDL huge plus)
- Must be able and willing to lift 70+ lbs. on a regular basis and do heavy physical labor for extended periods of time in extreme weather
- Must be able to work a 14 day on/7 day off schedule offshore as well as be available for a 24/7 on call schedule on off week
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Must be able to effectively communicate and write simple correspondence
- Must be within one hour driving distance of Lafayette, LA shop
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan