Our business is growing and we are seeking the right person to join our team. We are offering a $1000.00 hiring bonus to the the person who can help us reach our goals. Relocation assistance is available along with a generous benefits package.
This position is located in El Paso, TX.
Control and Equipment Company provides a positive work environment where every employee is treated with the utmost respect. We know great people are what make a great company. Our success and excellent reputation comes from our team of highly skilled employees and great products. We have been in business for well over half a century because of the quality of our team and our dedication to exceptional customer service. We are looking for qualified individuals that want to actively contribute and be part of our team. We offer competitive salaries, first-rate benefits including Health insurance, Disability insurance, Retirement plan, Paid Vacations, performance Bonus, cell phone allowance, laptop, company vehicle with gas card or car allowance, and a positive work environment.
Control and Equipment Company (CEC) is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Sales Engineer. The Sales Engineer will routinely call on Engineering Firms, existing customers, and pursue new customers to sell & promote our Control Systems, Building Automation Systems, Energy Management Systems and Variable Frequency Drives. The Sales Engineer will also sell and promote our N.E.B.B. Certified Test & Balance services.
Essential Job Functions & Duties:
- Calling on customers and just fill out a short weekly sales call sheet
- Networking with existing customers and any new potential customers to find project opportunities
- Follow up with customers on each bid
- Prepare written proposals and perform professional presentations to customers
- Be creative with a Marketing & Sales strategy to bring in new customers, as well as help retain and expand our existing customer base.
- Help estimator list all costs on project and help prepare quotes based on drawings and or a walk-through of commercial buildings
- After some training, be able to prepare job material list and all labor costs to give a complete accurate quote
- Ensure the company is compensated for all change-order work performed outside contract
- Advises management of any customer concerns so they may be addressed and keep customers happy
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Must be a People Person
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to build & maintain strong lasting customer relationships
- Well versed in the Construction Bid process
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated
- Able to work well with others as part of the team
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning systems
- Experience with Control Systems, Building Automation Systems, and VFD’s a plus
- Experience with the Bid & Specification process and Design Build Construction procedures
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills (written and verbal), and computer skills
- Ability to occasionally climb ladders and drive a company vehicle with a valid driver’s license
- Base salary range is $45,000.0 to $55,000.00, DOE
- Potential of $80,000.00 plus with generous bonus program
- Paid vacation, paid sick leave, and PTO
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Travel reimbursement
- Relocation assistance is available