Key Energy Services-A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
We are currently seeking a Rig Operator for our Rigs Services Location.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the operation of the rig, crew and equipment and for ensuring customer satisfaction with all services rendered. Incumbent ensures that all crew are at the rig and ready to work at scheduled time, and maintains productivity standards for all rig functions.
- Ensures all crew members are at the rig and prepared to work at scheduled time.
- Operates the assigned rig and equipment in accordance with the contractual terms and conditions
as requested or designated by the customers.
- Maintains regular contact and communication with customers to resolve concerns, issues and
- Ensures that quality products and services are provided to the customers including maintaining
productivity standards for all rig functions, following safety procedures for a safe working
environment for all rig employees, and adhering to all applicable governmental regulations
- Ensures efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment.
- Establishes and maintains a positive and safe work environment for the assigned rig crew,
including training and coaching them in carrying out their assigned duties on the rig.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Qualification/Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have rig operation experience and be able to demonstrate full competency in rigging up/rigging down and well servicing operations. Minimum two or more years experience in rig and well servicing operations.
- Knowledge and experience in oilfield well servicing is required.
- Valid commercial driving license and must meet all qualifications defined in Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people within and outside of the company.
- Ability to lead or provide guidance to crew members to work safely and efficiently.
- Multi-tasking and basic problem solving skills required; organizational skills preferred
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Vision and Dental Insurance
Paid time off