Albritton Service Company is one of North Louisiana’s leading electrical and HVAC contractors doing business since 1982. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional customer service and strive to exceed the customers expectations. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team for a rewarding career not just a job.
Residential & Commercial Electrician Helper
This position is responsible for assisting with electrical installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance within the commercial, industrial, and residential settings.
- Travels to customer premises to assist in the installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of electrical systems
- Installs electrical raceways and wire, lighting, controls, machinery, and electrical distribution equipment under the supervision of an experienced Journeymen Electrician
- Installs and bends conduit using manual, mechanical, and hydraulic benders
- Performs wire and cable pulls
- Performs material handling duties on the job site
- Maintains compliance with company policies
- Maintains compliance with all OSHA, Company, and customer-specific safety requirements
- Cleans and maintains tools, test equipment, and job site
- Attends company meetings as required by supervisor
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of mediums.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Retirement with generous company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Credit Union
- Life Insurance
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!