Sub Surface Tools, a Superior Energy Services Company, has become one of the foremost providers of rental equipment for drilling, completion and workover operations in the industry. Our complete line of pressure control equipment, tubular products and specialty items, combined with our technical expertise, outstanding customer service and ISO 9001:2000 certification sets us apart. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
We are currently seeking Quality Control Inspectors to join our Morgan City, LA team and provide NDT, visual and dimensional inspection of downhole oil tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform and record nondestructive examination using ultrasonic, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, visual, and dimensional methods
- Interpret and record results of inspection and tests; Assign status to products based upon interpretations
- Read and interpret specifications and procedures
- Maintain professional relations with customers as well as others within company
- Understand the principle of traceability and assure that production process sequences do not hinder clear traceability
- Know and understand Sub Surface Tools Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System
- Manual, Quality Procedures Manual, and applicable Department Operating Procedures
- Responsible for attending safety meetings, following company rules and being aware of dangers
- Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements
- 1+ years experience working with downhole oil tools (preferred)
- 1+ year experience performing mechanical review and test on oil equipment (preferred)
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to lift 50 lbs as needed
Education: High School diploma, or GED, is strongly preferred.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan