RCS has an immediate need for NDE Quality Inspectors in Lake Charles, LA. These positions are direct hire opportunities. Per Diem and relocation assistance can be available.
Performs inspections and tests in accordance with established procedures. Inspections and tests include mechanical, dimensional, document review, receipt, visual, radiographic, magnetic particle, liquid penetrate, ultrasonic, leak testing and material verification. Operation, setup, calibration and maintenance of associated equipment and instrumentation. Must be capable of providing oversight and discipline-specific guidance to Level I personnel. Evaluate and report inspection and test results. Will be required to adhere to all safety procedures and maintain work areas in a clean and orderly manner, in addition to, various assigned responsibilities.
- Due to the nature of this assignment, US Citizens or US Permanent Residents required.
- 4+ years of documented field experience in chosen craft discipline.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and documentation and plan and perform work activities alone.
- Must be able to provide documented certification as a Level II UT Shearwave Inspector, and documented Level II Certifications in 2 or more of the following inspections areas: UT, VT, MT, PT, or RT.
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent and previous years of related experience.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under minimum supervision; typically reports to a supervisor.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules.
- Performs other duties and activities as required.