CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Mechanical Drafter in Baton Rouge, LA
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring experienced Mechanical Drafters for an upcoming project in the Ascension Parish area of Louisiana. This position will generally be responsible for performing all aspects for complete design of Heat Exchangers using theoretical knowledge and practical design methods. Position requires progressive experience in Mechanical Engineering design and involves applying advanced design techniques and analysis.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Experienced Mechanical Drafter Job Description
• Performing field work including: collecting and verifying design information for tie-ins
• Checking the accuracy of quality drawings developed by drafters
• Drafting mechanical engineering plans under minimal supervision
• Produce drawings for Heat Exchangers
• Must have Associates Degree in Engineering Technology of CAD
• Must have 2-5 years of relevant industrial Mechanical Engineering drafting and design experience
• Must have knowledge of basic civil material specifications, and information necessary for material purchase, fabrication, and construction per finished drawings
• Must have knowledge and application skills of company engineering design and CAD drafting
• Resume and verifiable references required