Mark Johnson Plumbing, Inc. is a great place to work. We believe that our outstanding reputation in our community is due to the team. We are made up of skilled professionals who believe in teamwork and providing the highest level of customer service to every customer.
It takes a lot to become a preferred service provider, and we go the extra mile to support our employees and encourage their professional growth. We are the top paying company in our area. And now offer medical insurance for our employees.
Plumbing Service Technicians determine service needs, quote prices (flat-rate pricing), and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses. Ideal candidates will understand sewer cleaning or jetting, basic repairs of faucets and pipes. All interested candidates must be able to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Arrive on time for work each day.
- Adhere to instructions of supervisors and managers.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, etc.
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Medical Insurance
- 5 days paid vacation, 5 sick days
- Paid training for skill enhancement
- Fully stocked truck