CLP (soon to be PeopleReady) Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Heavy Equipment Mechanic in New Orleans, LA
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Job Description
· Perform diagnostic measures on all equipment and machines
· Specializing in hydraulic equipment MFG repair and installation
· MFG oilfield drilling and directional drilling equipment as well as heavy dredging equipment and portable power equipment MFG
· Repair and replace damaged parts, equipment, or machines
· Take apart and rebuild diesel engines as necessary
· Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
· Clean heavy equipment as scheduled/required
· Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored
· Practice workplace safety
· Five years or more working with heavy construction equipment and trucks
· Must have a minimum of 5 years mechanical experience working on the Mfg and repair of heavy industrial equipment.
· Working knowledge of hydraulics, diesel engines, electronics, and DOT regulations
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract
· Ability to travel to job sites for on-site repairs as needed
· Verifiable References
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance and transportation