CLP (soon to be PeopleReady) Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Fitter position in Baton Rouge, LA
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring for an upcoming project in the Gonzales, Louisiana area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
· The fitter/welder mechanic repairs/fabricates heat exchangers using burning, fitting and welding procedures using the following: Arc gouge, air tools, chipping guns, air tools, automatic welding machine, grinder, stick welder, precision measuring tools, burning (flame cutting)
· Blue print reading
· Read and write English language, and ability to pass ASME welding test
· Perform basic shop math
· Must be able to follow the directions of the Journey-level welder
· Must have previous verifiable experience fabricating heat exchanges and poking tubes
· Must submit resume to be considered for this position
· ASME stick welding test
· Must be able to lift 50 Lbs
· Reliable transportation
· Experience preferred
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance