Albritton Service Company is one of North Louisiana’s leading electrical and HVAC contractors doing business since 1982. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional customer service and strive to exceed the customers expectations. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team for a rewarding career not just a job.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Electrical Service Technician
These positions are responsible for electrical installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance within the commercial, industrial, medical, retail, food service and HVAC properties
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with a covered disability to perform the essential functions of the position as long as an undue hardship is not imposed.
- Installs, maintains, and/or troubleshoots basic electrical systems in compliance with the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Understanding of OHM's Law
- Takes pride in craftsmanship.
- Has ability to visualize completed work prior to installation.
- Demonstrates ability to work without direct supervision
- Has ability to plan, schedule, and organize tasks in an efficient manner in order to meet deadlines.
- Installs motor feeders and makes standard motor connections
- Understands various types of switching of branch circuits (i.e. 3-way, 4-way).
- Possesses knowledge of proper circuit grounding practices, transformer connections, over-current protection, parallel circuits, fuse/circuit breakers, motors, cable trays and their supports.
- Cleans and maintains job site, tools, and vehicles
- Organizes materials and tools in order to maintain clean and neat work area.
- Consistently follows workplace safety procedures
- Participates in toolbox talks, safety audits, and related safety functions
- Immediately identifies, corrects, and/or reports any unsafe acts, conditions, or incidents in a timely manner
- Works as a member of a cohesive team when needed
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Reports to assigned job site location on time, as directed.
- Understands and complies with Company/job safety requirements (O.S.H.A.).
- Demonstrates proper use and safe handling of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Able to add, subtract, divide, multiply and use electrical formulas accurately.
- Works from all types of assigned platforms.
- Performs work at various heights, up to 90'; from ladders, scaffolds, aerial lifts, catwalks, roofs, or other safe work areas.
- Ability to operate and use bucket trucks
- Works in restrictive/tight areas (i.e. switchgear rooms, crawl spaces, utility tunnels, attics, etc.).
- Reads and understands labels, job site maps/directions, instruction manuals, and written instructions accurately.
- Maintains personal hand tools per Company policy.
- Possesses technical knowledge, safety knowledge, and ability to work with live/energized parts.
- Retirement with generous company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Credit Union
- Life Insurance
- Company vehicle
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!