CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Combo Welders in Baton Rouge
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Combo Welders for an upcoming position in a large fabrication company in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Journeymen Welders Job Description
• Reading and interpreting blueprints
• Using a hand torch for cutting and fabricating welded or other components
• Safely using hand tools and electric tools to prep weld surfaces and install welded components as per spec
• Know measurements and take offs for pipe/structure components
• Must be a top notch welder in all disciplines, dependable, and able to pass a drug screen
• Be certified in one or more welding processes such as mig, tig or stick
• Submerge arc/diametric certification a plus
• Reliable transportation
• Tools of your trade
• Verifiable references
• Experience preferred
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance