CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Assembly Technician in Baton Rouge
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Assembly Technicians to assist on a project in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
· Maintain quality control standards during detailed assembly processes
· Apply safety standards and procedures including maintaining a clean work environment
· Complete all quality control forms for all sub and final assemblies
· Perform bench type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies sing hand tools and electronic or pneumatic tooling
· Mechanically inclined with basic machine skills
· Must be able to adhere to a work schedule
· Able to work overtime as production demands increase
· Eligible to obtain a TWIC
· Reliable transportation
· Verifiable references
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance